The Petaluma Golf Center is Sonoma County’s premier golf practice facility. It is the areas only night range with a newly landscaped practice areas, putting green, and chipping areas to improve all facets of your game. The driving range has covered hitting stalls and grass tees for practicing your swing.
Petaluma Golf Center also has a full service pro shop and restaurant. The friendly PGC staff can assist with club repair and the shop has a wide selection of new and used clubs, as well as our Dead Straight line of apparel.
Inside the clubhouse, Sonny’s Grill offers gourmet hot dogs, a daily special and a full selection of beers and wines from the region. You can take your food or drink to the beautiful flower-filled patio or enjoy a golf tournament on our large flat screen TV. Sonny’s offers a fully equipped commercial kitchen for private and corporate events. PGC’s friendly staff is always happy to assist you with whatever you may need.
Petaluma Golf Center is conveniently located at the Old Redwood Highway/Petaluma Boulevard exit “A wedge off of Highway 101!”
Come and Hit the Ball!
• Flood-lighted range and putting area open early and late daily
50 hitting bays,
• 10 Grass tees with the ball trays and the best artificial surfaces available.
• 300+ yard long and 100+ yard wide range
• Target flags laser-measured with posted signs for distance
• Top quality, full-flight range balls for outstanding, consistent feel and distance
• Extra large real-grass putting green, mowed regularly for speed variation.
• Short-distance chipping around grass putting green
Sand bunker for full swing practice, including sloped edge for additional lie practice
• Conveniently located ball dispensing machines at each end of the range
• Seating for spectators or having a quick meal, as well as for taking a break during or after your practice.
• Sonny’s Grill featuring gourmet, locally produced hot dogs, sausages and daily specials
• Satellite Big Screen TV in the pro shop